tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: freezing on CentOS 7
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:20:50 GMT
Thanks Matthew - if we're able to reproduce in a safe environment, that
will be a big help to solve your problem. One other question - is this
specific to the JDK version or were there any other changes? I note you
posted on the 7.0.4 vote on dev@ - does this only happen on 7.0.4 or are
you seeing it with 7.0.3 as well?

Cheers

Jon