tomee-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Jaekel <fkjae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with KeyStore.load() after upgrading from 7.0.2 to 7.0.4
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:02:25 GMT
VM arguments:  -Dcatalina.base=/home/fjaekel/eclipse-workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp1
-Dcatalina.home=/home/fjaekel/java/servers/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.4
-Dwtp.deploy=/home/fjaekel/eclipse-workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp1/wtpwebapps
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=/home/fjaekel/java/servers/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.4/endorsed
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

Is there additional info I can provide?