tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding a new datasource during runtime?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:27:03 GMT
Hello!

For production we use tomee.xml and for development resources.xml and are
very happy.

Our next app to convert to tomee is multi-tenant with a hard requirement on
logical separation so we will need a Router and dynamic datasources. This
is also working very well in my tests.

We will have hundreds of datasources and a restart to add a new one is not
efficient enough.

- Can we centralize the resource definitions?
- Can we reload the definitions if we add a new one during runtime?

Cheers