tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE supported on Java 9: when ?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 12:03:36 GMT
> Hello,
>
> I have seen that Tomcat 8.5.24 is supported on Java 9.
>
> I don't see in the TomEE 7.0.5 backlog any issue about Java 9 support.

No plan yet AFAIK even if xbean is now released and ready.

> Nevertheless, I have seen something linked to Tomcat 8.5.23 update. Should it be better
to update directly to Tomcat 8.5.24 instead ?

Should be done IMO, we generally release with the latest available
tomcat, don't think this time would be different.

> Best Regards.
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.