tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can we use a Johnzon version more recent than TomEE’s, delivered in our WARs, to run JAX-RS services ?”
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 22:11:50 GMT
Romain,

All we did was to build a 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT using JOHNZON-101 bugfix
found at  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=johnzon.git;a=commit;h=d7b768fe10f6163be58ec3d4905c404ee9ce2f30

We found no other need of changes to vanilla Johnzon 1.0.0.

Out of curiosity : Johnzon 1.1.x has been available for a while: is it
considered for a TomEE 7.0.x future release, or only for TomEE 8.x ?

Best regards,
Alexandre

> Yes
>
> Is johnzon snapshot working for you or do you need some backports?
>

> Le 1 déc. 2017 21:48, "Alex The Rocker" <alex.m3tal@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hello Romain,
>>
>> Thanks for your answer, I created:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2153
>>
>> for asking the dependency upgrade of Johnzon in TomEE, and:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-149
>>
>> for asking the release of Johnzon 1.0.1
>>
>> I hope this is the right way.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Alexandre

>> > Hi,

>> > you can be johnzon should release a 1.0.1 before tomee tackles it - so
>> > probably a ticket on johnzon too.

>> install your

>> whether

>> order