tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NameAlreadyBoundException when deploying as EAR
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:10:34 GMT
well it depends the rebind. Keep in ming this is an internal part so not
respecting the rebind API contract is fine *here*.

the idea of this code is to merge tomee and tomcat JNDI models to have the
lookups unified (EE and servlet integration if you want).

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>