tomee-users mailing list archives

From fabian-a.rich...@rohde-schwarz.com
Subject Missing Guava in TomEE 7.0.4 Plus?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:46:18 GMT
Hey,

when I try to initialize OpenSAML in TomEE 7.0.4 with
InitializationService.initialize(); I get

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Function

            java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

            java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

            java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

            net.shibboleth.utilities.java.support.xml.AttributeSupport.getAttributeValueAsQName(AttributeSupport.java:334)

            org.opensaml.core.xml.config.XMLConfigurator.initializeObjectProviders(XMLConfigurator.java:231)

            org.opensaml.core.xml.config.XMLConfigurator.load(XMLConfigurator.java:203)

            org.opensaml.core.xml.config.XMLConfigurator.load(XMLConfigurator.java:188)

            org.opensaml.core.xml.config.XMLConfigurator.load(XMLConfigurator.java:162)

      org.opensaml.core.xml.config.AbstractXMLObjectProviderInitializer.init(AbstractXMLObjectProviderInitializer.java:52)

            org.opensaml.core.xml.config.XMLObjectProviderInitializer.init(XMLObjectProviderInitializer.java:45)

            org.opensaml.core.config.InitializationService.initialize(InitializationService.java:56)

As soon as I add guava-18.0.jar to TomEE/lib it works.

Did you guys miss to package this transitive dependency of opensaml (via
java-support)?

Thanks and best

Fabian