tomee-users mailing list archives

From fabian-a.rich...@rohde-schwarz.com
Subject RE: [Newsletter] Re: Missing Guava in TomEE 7.0.4 Plus?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:58:24 GMT
Is there a way to not "import shibboleth"? I am pretty sure we don’t need it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 2:49 PM
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: *EXT* [Newsletter] Re: Missing Guava in TomEE 7.0.4 Plus?

Hi,

yes and no. We intentionnally drop guava and it works with opensaml until you import shibboleth
which requires it. At that moment you have to either drop opensaml libs from tomee libs or
add the missing ones.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/>