tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: tomee testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:42:02 GMT
it sounds like Arquillian might be the best fit in my case.  can the
tests inject CDI beans from the webapps or does everything need to be
done through http?  looking at
https://tomee.apache.org/refcard/refcard.html "Simple Arquilian Test" it
looks as if beans can be injected...

is it possible to create the tests (or at least TomEE instance) in a
parent pom?  i need to run several webapps at once which are all modules
of the parent.  i think code is discouraged in parent project.