tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: tomee testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:02:52 GMT
thanks i added it using
<property
name="additionalLibs">mvn:mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.33</property>

but i get these errors (which don't seem to stop execution)

fail to transform class:com/mysql/jdbc/AbandonedConnectionCleanupThread,
JSR/RET are not supported with computeFrames
optionjava.lang.RuntimeException: JSR/RET are not supported with
computeFrames option
     at org.apache.sirona.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.sirona.asm.MethodWriter.visitJumpInsn(Unknown Source)

SEVERE - Can't create DataSource
java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of java/net/URLClassLoader):
attempted  duplicate class definition for name:
"com/mysql/jdbc/ConnectionImpl"

but this one is a stopper

SEVERE - CDI Beans module deployment failed
org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException:
javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type
[uk.me.kissy.sales.dao.QuoteTypeDao] is not found with the qualifiers
Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
for injection into Field Injection Point, field name : quoteTypeDao,
Bean Owner : [QuoteGeneratorArquillian, WebBeansType:ENTERPRISE,
Name:null, API
Types:[java.lang.Object,uk.me.kissy.sales.test.QuoteGeneratorArquillian],
Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Default,javax.enterprise.inject.Any]]

i tried enabling remote support as i am trying remote not embedded
tomee.remote.support = true
# tomee.serialization.class.blacklist = *
tomee.serialization.class.whitelist = *