tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:18:47 GMT
You can set the property openejb.location (or the other ones we have) to
point to an openejb.xml if you want. The advantage of the properties is
that it is filtered during the test and doesnt require a maven build but it
is up to you and depends the project setup.

Arquillian is great to test complete application*s* in a real server,
ApplicationComposer is good to test small parts of applications or
frameworks, TomEE,
TomEEEmbeddedSingleRunner is great to test a real app (single deployment
from the classpath + single test setup) and will save a lot of time.

Romain Manni-Bucau