tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:03:33 GMT
You can theorically but I'd recommand you to write it in the final module
instead of trying to use the parent which will be executed before any other
modules.

If A depends on B which depends on C then write your tests in A for the
complete app tests and write unit tests in B and C (potentially using
arquillian, appcomposer or even other solutions).

For reference:
http://tomee.apache.org/developer/testing/arquillian/index.html and
http://tomee.apache.org/developer/testing/index.html

Romain Manni-Bucau