tomee-users mailing list archives

From srikanth myneni <srikanthmyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable keepAliveTimeout in TomEE
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:56:51 GMT
Hi Romain,

For Tomcat we use below property set the value. Do we have a similar
configuration in TomEE?

keepAliveTimeout

The number of milliseconds this *Connector* will wait for another HTTP
request before closing the connection. The default value is to use the
value that has been set for the *connectionTimeout* attribute. Use a value
of -1 to indicate no (i.e. infinite) timeout.

Regards,
Srikanth