tomee-users mailing list archives

From rco...@e1b.org
Subject EAR deployment
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:15:18 GMT
I seem unable to deploy EARs.    I have set the catalina.policy to:
grant {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

I have set the work directory to "work"  (and at deploy see the exploded
EAR there).

Also I have set deployOnStartup to false, autoDeploy to true, and
unpackWARs to true.

On deploy, at first matters look promising.   It unpacks, initializes my
EJBs, then I get single AccessContorlException (RuntimePermistion),
followed by an infinitely repeating (every 5 seconds or so) access control
exception (FilePermission).

INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=CloseEventsBean, ejb-name=CloseEventsBean,
container=Default Singleton Container)
Jun 26, 2018 11:41:40 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
startEjbs
INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=ManagerReminderBean,
ejb-name=ManagerReminderBean, container=Default Singleton Container)
Jun 26, 2018 11:41:40 AM sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke
SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
("java.lang.RuntimePermission" "setContextClassLoader")
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:472)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
        at java.lang.Thread.setContextClassLoader(Thread.java:1474)
        at
org.apache.openejb.log.LoggerCreator$Get.exec(LoggerCreator.java:94)
        at
org.apache.openejb.log.LoggerCreator$Get.exec(LoggerCreator.java:105)
        at
org.apache.openejb.util.JuliLogStream.isWarnEnabled(JuliLogStream.java:61)
        at
org.apache.openejb.util.Logger.isWarningEnabled(Logger.java:425)
        at org.apache.openejb.util.Logger.warning(Logger.java:646)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.checkHost(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:2233)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:141)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:94)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1164)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1388)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1392)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1360)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Below is the repeating exception.

Jun 26, 2018 11:41:50 AM sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke
SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
("java.io.FilePermission" "C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\webapps\ROOT.war" "read")
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:472)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:888)
        at java.io.File.exists(File.java:814)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.checkResources(HostConfig.java:1296)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1623)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:314)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:94)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1164)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1388)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1392)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1360)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

What am I missing?   I can see that the exception implies additional
permissions, but why doesn't my blanket grant of all permission in the
catalina policy file cover this?

Ross

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.