tomee-users mailing list archives

From rco...@e1b.org
Subject Re: EAR deployment
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 15:19:06 GMT
So:

1.   With the security manager disabled, the ear deploys fine, ejb's
instantitiate, initialize, etc -- no errors at all!

2.  I connected to the running jvm with jmx, and poked around for a while,
but could not find where it specified the policy file Tomcat was using.
Can I get a hint as to where this info is?

Thanks,
Ross

From:   "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
To:     users@tomee.apache.org,
Date:   06/27/2018 04:54 PM
Subject:        Re: EAR deployment

Hi

can you confirm it works without the security manager enabled?

Also can you check connecting on the JVM through JMX that the right policy
file is used and tomcat didn't override the one you thought using?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9ybWFubmlidWNhdQ%3D%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=7b6344b3
<
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9ybWFubmlidWNhdS5tZXRhd2VyeC5uZXQv&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=03b3f7d2
<
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cDovL3JtYW5uaWJ1Y2F1LndvcmRwcmVzcy5jb20%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=7ac52c4b
> | Github <
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL3JtYW5uaWJ1Y2F1&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=d53ffcf9

LinkedIn <
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlua2VkaW4uY29tL2luL3JtYW5uaWJ1Y2F1&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=aff046f7
<
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucGFja3RwdWIuY29tL2FwcGxpY2F0aW9uLWRldmVsb3BtZW50L2phdmEtZWUtOC1oaWdoLXBlcmZvcm1hbmNl&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=5ede79c4

Le mer. 27 juin 2018 à 19:12, <rcohen@e1b.org> a écrit :

> I'm running 7.0.4.  I have been deploying to webapps (<Deployments
> dir="apps" />   remains commented).
>
> Ross
>

> From:   "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com>
> To:     users@tomee.apache.org,
> Date:   06/27/2018 12:22 PM
> Subject:        Re: EAR deployment
>

> Hi
>
> What version of TomEE are you running?
>
> Are you deploying your EAR from webapps, or from apps with <Deployments
> dir="apps" /> added in tomee.xml?
>
> Regards
>
> Jon
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 5:15 PM, <rcohen@e1b.org> wrote:
>
> > I seem unable to deploy EARs.    I have set the catalina.policy to:
> > grant {
> >         permission java.security.AllPermission;
> > };
> >
> > I have set the work directory to "work"  (and at deploy see the
exploded
> > EAR there).
> >
> > Also I have set deployOnStartup to false, autoDeploy to true, and
> > unpackWARs to true.
> >
> > On deploy, at first matters look promising.   It unpacks, initializes
my
> > EJBs, then I get single AccessContorlException (RuntimePermistion),
> > followed by an infinitely repeating (every 5 seconds or so) access
> control
> > exception (FilePermission).
> >

> > INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=CloseEventsBean,
> > ejb-name=CloseEventsBean,
> > container=Default Singleton Container)
> > Jun 26, 2018 11:41:40 AM
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> > startEjbs
> > INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=ManagerReminderBean,
> > ejb-name=ManagerReminderBean, container=Default Singleton Container)
> > Jun 26, 2018 11:41:40 AM sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke
> > SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
> > java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> > ("java.lang.RuntimePermission" "setContextClassLoader")
> >         at
> > java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(
> > AccessControlContext.java:472)
> >         at

java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
> >         at
> > java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
> >         at java.lang.Thread.setContextClassLoader(Thread.java:1474)
> >         at
> > org.apache.openejb.log.LoggerCreator$Get.exec(LoggerCreator.java:94)
> >         at
> > org.apache.openejb.log.LoggerCreator$Get.exec(LoggerCreator.java:105)
> >         at

org.apache.openejb.util.JuliLogStream.isWarnEnabled(JuliLogStream.java:61)
> >         at
> > org.apache.openejb.util.Logger.isWarningEnabled(Logger.java:425)
> >         at org.apache.openejb.util.Logger.warning(Logger.java:646)
> >         at
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.checkHost(
> > TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:2233)
> >         at
> > org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(
> > GlobalListenerSupport.java:141)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(
> > LifecycleBase.java:94)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(
> > ContainerBase.java:1164)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> > processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1388)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> > processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1392)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> > run(ContainerBase.java:1360)
> >

> > Below is the repeating exception.
> >
> > Jun 26, 2018 11:41:50 AM sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke
> > SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
> > java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> > ("java.io.FilePermission" "C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\webapps\ROOT.war"
> "read")
> >         at
> > java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(
> > AccessControlContext.java:472)
> >         at

java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
> >         at
> > java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
> >         at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:888)
> >         at java.io.File.exists(File.java:814)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.checkResources(
> > HostConfig.java:1296)
> >         at
> > org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1623)
> >         at

org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:314)

https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=01W3QmO1O&m=2bb7a21db8c9&t=20180627

https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=01W3QmO1O&m=2bb7a21db8c9&t=20180627

https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=01W3QmO1O&m=2bb7a21db8c9&t=20180627

> END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
>

> Confidentiality Notice:
> This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
> privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or
entity
> identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
> employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if
this
> message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
> you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or
any
> attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
> telephone and delete this message from your system.

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 05W3USVJt) is spam:
Spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=05W3USVJt&m=03c723824a9b&t=20180627

Not spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=05W3USVJt&m=03c723824a9b&t=20180627