tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From rco...@e1b.org
Subject Re: EAR deployment
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:12:29 GMT
I'm running 7.0.4.  I have been deploying to webapps (<Deployments 
dir="apps" />   remains commented).

Ross



From:   "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com>
To:     users@tomee.apache.org, 
Date:   06/27/2018 12:22 PM
Subject:        Re: EAR deployment



Hi

What version of TomEE are you running?

Are you deploying your EAR from webapps, or from apps with <Deployments
dir="apps" /> added in tomee.xml?

Regards

Jon

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 5:15 PM, <rcohen@e1b.org> wrote:

> I seem unable to deploy EARs.    I have set the catalina.policy to:
> grant {
>         permission java.security.AllPermission;
> };
>
> I have set the work directory to "work"  (and at deploy see the exploded
> EAR there).
>
> Also I have set deployOnStartup to false, autoDeploy to true, and
> unpackWARs to true.
>
> On deploy, at first matters look promising.   It unpacks, initializes my
> EJBs, then I get single AccessContorlException (RuntimePermistion),
> followed by an infinitely repeating (every 5 seconds or so) access 
control
> exception (FilePermission).
>
>
> INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=CloseEventsBean,
> ejb-name=CloseEventsBean,
> container=Default Singleton Container)
> Jun 26, 2018 11:41:40 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> startEjbs
> INFO: Created Ejb(deployment-id=ManagerReminderBean,
> ejb-name=ManagerReminderBean, container=Default Singleton Container)
> Jun 26, 2018 11:41:40 AM sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke
> SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
> java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> ("java.lang.RuntimePermission" "setContextClassLoader")
>         at
> java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(
> AccessControlContext.java:472)
>         at
> 
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
>         at
> java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
>         at java.lang.Thread.setContextClassLoader(Thread.java:1474)
>         at
> org.apache.openejb.log.LoggerCreator$Get.exec(LoggerCreator.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.openejb.log.LoggerCreator$Get.exec(LoggerCreator.java:105)
>         at
> 
org.apache.openejb.util.JuliLogStream.isWarnEnabled(JuliLogStream.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.openejb.util.Logger.isWarningEnabled(Logger.java:425)
>         at org.apache.openejb.util.Logger.warning(Logger.java:646)
>         at
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.checkHost(
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:2233)
>         at
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(
> GlobalListenerSupport.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(
> LifecycleBase.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(
> ContainerBase.java:1164)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1388)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1392)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> run(ContainerBase.java:1360)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
>
>
> Below is the repeating exception.
>
> Jun 26, 2018 11:41:50 AM sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke
> SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
> java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> ("java.io.FilePermission" "C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\webapps\ROOT.war" 
"read")
>         at
> java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(
> AccessControlContext.java:472)
>         at
> 
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
>         at
> java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
>         at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:888)
>         at java.io.File.exists(File.java:814)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.checkResources(
> HostConfig.java:1296)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1623)
>         at
> 
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:314)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(
> LifecycleBase.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(
> ContainerBase.java:1164)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1388)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1392)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.
> run(ContainerBase.java:1360)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
>
>
> What am I missing?   I can see that the exception implies additional
> permissions, but why doesn't my blanket grant of all permission in the
> catalina policy file cover this?
>
> Ross
>
>
> Confidentiality Notice:
> This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
> privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or 
entity
> identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
> employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if 
this
> message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
> you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or 
any
> attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
> telephone and delete this message from your system.
>


-- 
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
------------------------------------------------------

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01W3QmO1O) is spam:
Spam:        
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=01W3QmO1O&m=2bb7a21db8c9&t=20180627

Not spam:    
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=01W3QmO1O&m=2bb7a21db8c9&t=20180627

Forget vote: 
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=01W3QmO1O&m=2bb7a21db8c9&t=20180627

------------------------------------------------------
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS





Confidentiality Notice: 
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or 
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity 
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the 
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this 
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that 
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any 
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or 
telephone and delete this message from your system.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message