tomee-users mailing list archives

From rco...@e1b.org
Subject Re: EAR deployment
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:37:20 GMT
Couldn't find it in the summary.   Of course, its there as a VM argument,
but I expect that.   After digging around a bit more I found it in the
MXBeans:  java.lang -> Runtime -> Attributes.

Every thing there is set as it is in the file: ie
java.security.policy=C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\conf\catalina.policy
java.security.manager=<no value>

-- both of which I would expect.

Note that I have not tried chang <Deployments dir="apps" /> in tomee.xml.
Maybe that needs chaning -- though what I have seem really close to
working.

Just occurred to me that I never included my full VM args:

-Dcatalina.base="C:\IBM\liferay\tomee"
-Dcatalina.home="C:\IBM\liferay\tomee"
-Dwtp.deploy="C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\webapps"
-Djava.endorsed.dirs="C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\endorsed"
-Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
-Dorg.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.ENABLE_CLEAR_REFERENCES=false

-Duser.timezone=EST
-Djava.security.manager
-Djava.security.policy="C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\conf\catalina.policy"
-Djava.security.auth.login.config="C:\IBM\liferay\tomee\conf\jaas.config"
-Dwnyric.deployment.properties.directory.path="C:\IBM\liferay"
-Xmx2048m

Thanks,
Ross