tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: tomee testing
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 16:13:51 GMT
INFO: Downloading org.apache.tomee:apache-tomee:7.0.3:zip:plus please
wait...

i have an arquillian test running up ok but it is complaining
SEVERE - FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the
following stack trace and this message to users@tomee.apache.org :
  org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Unable to
resolve class com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

is there any way to directly bring in the mysql driver from maven
central?  or do i need to download manually and put it into
src/test/tomee/lib?