tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: tomee testing
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 08:05:34 GMT
hi, i checked http://incubator.apache.org/projects/sirona.html but i
couldn't find any documentation.  is sirona a requirement for
arquillian-tomee-remote?  i.e. is it necessary to monitor tests? if so,
then how do i exclude the mysql lib from the configuration?
<!-- we monitor the test with sirona -->
<property name="javaagent">
mvn:org.apache.sirona:sirona-javaagent:0.2-incubating:jar:shaded
</property>

On 23/06/18 08:15, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Exclude mysql from sirona instrumentation. Its bytecode is not safe.
>
> Le sam. 23 juin 2018 01:03, Matthew Broadhead
> <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk.invalid> a écrit :
>
>> thanks i added it using
>> <property
>> name="additionalLibs">mvn:mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.33</property>
>>
>> but i get these errors (which don't seem to stop execution)
>>
>> fail to transform class:com/mysql/jdbc/AbandonedConnectionCleanupThread,
>> JSR/RET are not supported with computeFrames
>> optionjava.lang.RuntimeException: JSR/RET are not supported with
>> computeFrames option
>>       at org.apache.sirona.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)
>>       at org.apache.sirona.asm.MethodWriter.visitJumpInsn(Unknown Source)
>>
>> SEVERE - Can't create DataSource
>> java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of java/net/URLClassLoader):
>> attempted  duplicate class definition for name:
>> "com/mysql/jdbc/ConnectionImpl"
>>
>> but this one is a stopper
>>
>> SEVERE - CDI Beans module deployment failed
>> org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException:
>> javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type
>> [uk.me.kissy.sales.dao.QuoteTypeDao] is not found with the qualifiers
>> Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
>> for injection into Field Injection Point, field name : quoteTypeDao,
>> Bean Owner : [QuoteGeneratorArquillian, WebBeansType:ENTERPRISE,
>> Name:null, API
>> Types:[java.lang.Object,uk.me.kissy.sales.test.QuoteGeneratorArquillian],
>> Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Default,javax.enterprise.inject.Any]]
>>
>> i tried enabling remote support as i am trying remote not embedded
>> tomee.remote.support = true
>> # tomee.serialization.class.blacklist = *
>> tomee.serialization.class.whitelist = *
>>
>> On 22/06/18 18:44, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>> You can add it in libs property of arquillian container config. Just
>> prefix
>>> the coords with mvn:.
>>>
>>> Ex: mvn:mysql:mysql-connector-jav:version
>>>
>>> It is a multiline property so you can add N libs to tomee lib this way

>> module

>> modules

>> is

 CDI is