tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: Johnzon is going to infinite loop on JPA entities with OneToMany relationship
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:03:47 GMT
Oh, I just noticed that we also backported this to Johnzon-1.0.1 [1]. So you better use this
as you don't need to bother with upgrading the json-p spec to 1.1.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://github.com/apache/johnzon/blob/maintenance_1.0.x/johnzon-jsonb/src/main/java/org/apache/johnzon/jsonb/JohnzonBuilder.java#L212

> Am 19.07.2018 um 21:57 schrieb Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de.INVALID>:
>
> Sadly there is no common handling for this in the current spec.
> I've already created a ticket [1], but this will only be available as of JakartaEE9.
>
> You should be able to swap out Johnzon-1.0.x with 1.1.8.
> Then use the following JsonbConfig and set "johnzon.deduplicateObjects" to true.
>
> Happy to get feedback about this feature!
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> [1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsonb-api/issues/72
>
>> Am 19.07.2018 um 19:40 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>>
>> 1.1 supports reference handling but not the 1.0 of tomee 7.
>>
>> Le jeu. 19 juil. 2018 19:17, Matthew Broadhead
>> <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk.invalid> a écrit :
>>
>>> JAXB used to use @XmlInverseReference annotation.  is there no such
>>> johnzon annotation?  @JohnzonIgnore is more like @Transient?

>>> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |