tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE Plume 7.0.4/JDBC resource config/unused property
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:32:49 GMT
Actually JDBCDriver expects a Driver implementation, OracleXADataSource is
a datasource implementation. We tolerate it but in this case you must also
configure the underlying datasource instance.

More on http://tomee.apache.org/admin/configuration/resources.html and
http://tomee.apache.org/datasource-config.html (the very end for this one)