tomee-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Touzery <emmanuel.touz...@lit-transit.com>
Subject Re: No Factories configured for this Application. This happens if the faces-initialization does not work at all
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 06:03:26 GMT
Hello,

     we have two products using the same core library. On one product
we've seen this error once and a restart fixed it. On the other product
we've had to abort an upgrade, tried to restart the app more than 5
times and it would fail every time. But we can't "experiment" on that
environment because it's PROD.
     We are using JDK8 yes.

     Since I wrote that we also realized that we were using prettyfaces
http://www.ocpsoft.org/prettyfaces/ 3.3.3 although it was not needed
anymore (affected pom.xml, web.xml, and we had a pretty-config.xml).
That version
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.ocpsoft/prettyfaces-jsf2/3.3.3 is
from 2012 so I'm hoping that may also have been related to our issues
(being too old for JEE7), but we need to follow the procedure to deploy
to PROD so I can't be 100% sure yet.

     I'll also send the web.xml in a reply to another mail on this list.

     Thank you for your answer!

Emmanuel