tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] TomEE 7.0.5
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:22:40 GMT
> On Aug 27, 2018, at 10:15 AM, COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks a lot for the feedback :-)
>
> So it means that :
>  - TomEE  7.1 will only embed Config 1.1, Fault Tolerance 1.0  and JWT propagation 1.0,
right ?
>  - TomEE 8.0 will be full µProfile 1.3 certified: Config 1.2 updated and  Health Check
1.0, Metrics 1.1 Open Tracing 1.0, Open API 1.0, Rest Client 1.0 added, right ?

> Why the availability of TomEE 7.1 hasn't been announced ?

7.1 hasn't been released yet.  If there's a tag, it'll likely have to be deleted.

-David

> Best Regards.

required for MP 1.3 also required CDI 2.0 that is only available in TomEE 8.

> We added some of the specs from MP that were compatible with TomEE 7. So, on TomEE 7
we support MP 1.2 without Metrics and Health.

> TomEE 7.1 is being released and we are working to release TomEE 8. Hopefully we have
both released in the next few weeks.

> Cheers,
> Roberto
>
>> On 27 Aug 2018, at 17:07, COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com>
wrote:

>> Hello Jonathan,
>>
>> Regarding 7.1.x vs 8, have you taken any decision ? (eg focus only on TomEE 8) When,
according to you, could we expect to get a TomEE µProfile 1.3 certified ?

>> Little update, if I look at the Github repo, it seems that 7.1.0 has been released
or is in the process to be released soon, right ?