tomee-users mailing list archives

From fabian-a.rich...@rohde-schwarz.com
Subject RE: [Newsletter] Re: TomEE Performance
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 08:53:11 GMT
Like this:
https://gist.github.com/TrustedGate/f670c079088404f42d69aabd409de7c4 ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro@tomitribe.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 8:38 AM
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: *EXT* [Newsletter] Re: TomEE Performance

Hi,

Around SOAP, there are a couple of possible optimizations.
What would be helpful is to get into the docker container when you are over
the linear zone and get a jstack of the tomee process.
Post it here or in gist and put the link here.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro