tomee-users mailing list archives

From fabian-a.rich...@rohde-schwarz.com
Subject RE: [Newsletter] Re: [Newsletter] Re: TomEE Performance
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 09:37:02 GMT
Injecting? The jmeter was running during the threaddump. What do you mean with
injecting?

Is Singleton (Lock.READ) not even more of a bottleneck when it comes to
multiple concurrent requests? IIRC we tried Singleton before, but not sure
what the reason was why we went with @Stateless...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro@tomitribe.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 11:30 AM
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: *EXT* [Newsletter] Re: [Newsletter] Re: TomEE Performance

Yes exactly.

Were you injecting anything when you took the jstack?
It seems that only one thread is working.

We would need you to do it when you are injecting.
If you could also give us the CPU usage when you take the jstack that'd be
great.
You can run `vmstat 5` on another terminal so you can see what's going on.

You are using Stateless Session beans. Any reason you aren't using a plain
singleton?
With Singleton (Lock.READ) there is no pooling involved, so you don't have
anything to configure or tune.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro