tomee-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 17:27:24 GMT
Hi Francois,

Yes. We added the TCKs for Config, Fault Tolerance and JWT Propagation in the main build and
all of them are passing.

Cheers,
Roberto

> On 7 Sep 2018, at 17:13, COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Jonathan,
>
> Just to be sure: could you confirm to us that TomEE 7.1.0 has successfully passed the
TCKs for
>    - 1.1  for Config
>    - 1.0  for Fault Tolerance
>    - 1.0  for JWT propagation
> ?
>
> As a feedback, I really think that it should be nice if you can ensure that TomEE 7.1
and , in the next future, TomEE 8 will run fine on Java 10  and 11 (LTS).

> Best Regards.

restate it here: Only the TomEE 1.x WebProfile and JAX-RS distributions are EE 6 Webprofile
certified. In terms of Java compatibility, we've had reports of users using TomEE 7.0.5 successfully
with Java 9 and 10. Neither 7.0.5 nor 7.1.0 work with Java 11 due to changes in Java SE. This
release is the first of what should be a greatly accelerated release cadence; so while I appreciate
it might not quite be where you want it to be, we'll be looking release far more frequently,
so you shouldn't need to wait too long for the next releases, and Java 11 support is definitely
in sight for those.