tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 15:36:19 GMT
Really glad to see that TomEE is moving forward ...

BTW, what is the JVM version where TomEE 7.1.0 has been validated/certified ? 8, 9, 10, 11ea
?
I hope that, at least, as TomEE 7.0.5 has already been certified on Java 9, TomEE 7.1.0 is
also certified on Java 9, right ?
What about TomEE 7.1.0 Java 10 certification ?

You also have to say that the TomEE 7.1.0 MP certifications are:
   - 1.1  for Config
   - 1.0  for Fault Tolerance
   - 1.0  for JWT propagation

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto Cortez [mailto:radcortez@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: vendredi 7 septembre 2018 17:25
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Cc: announce@apache.org; dev@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released

Great!

Thank you for all your work during the release process!

Cheers,
Roberto

> On 7 Sep 2018, at 16:08, Jonathan Gallimore <jgallimore@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache TomEE 7.1.0.
>
> Apache TomEE delivers enterprise application containers and services
> based on, but not limited to the Enterprise JavaBeans Specification
> and Java Enterprise Edition Specifications.
>
> This latest release is based on TomEE 7.0.5, but based on Java 8, and
> includes support for the Configuration, JWT Propagation and Fault
> Tolerance Microprofile specifications
>
> The downloads are available from
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftomee.staging.apache.org%2Fdownload-ng.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7CFrancois.COURTAULT%40gemalto.com%7C0df2e87cd8404409f69508d614d6288c%7C37d0a9db7c464096bfe31add5b495d6d%7C1%7C0%7C636719307369279382&amp;sdata=xwQY5bmbdJMpGBZdTFX8VbSLbE%2Fdg%2Fz9YQsg4hXPq90%3D&amp;reserved=0.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> The Apache TomEE team

 This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.