tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache TomEE 7.1.0 Released
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 15:51:00 GMT
EE Certification is difficult topic. It is mentioned on the download page,
but I will restate it here: Only the TomEE 1.x WebProfile and JAX-RS
distributions are EE 6 Webprofile certified. In terms of Java
compatibility, we've had reports of users using TomEE 7.0.5 successfully
with Java 9 and 10. Neither 7.0.5 nor 7.1.0 work with Java 11 due to
changes in Java SE. This release is the first of what should be a greatly
accelerated release cadence; so while I appreciate it might not quite be
where you want it to be, we'll be looking release far more frequently, so
you shouldn't need to wait too long for the next releases, and Java 11
support is definitely in sight for those.

Thanks for the note with the MP versions.

Kind Regards

Jon