tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <exabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Newsletter] Re: [Newsletter] Re: TomEE Performance
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 16:16:14 GMT
Hey one more note, if you're on a virtualized Linux system and having the
random pool as a bottleneck, take a look at http://www.issihosts.com/haveged.
This is a pretty simple way to increase the entropy pool system-wide and
has solved several issues for me in the past. Be sure to read the fine
print of course for your particular business case.

Cheers!

--
Jonathan | exabrial@gmail.com
Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as half