tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: TomEE Performance
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 06:38:28 GMT
Hi,

Around SOAP, there are a couple of possible optimizations.
What would be helpful is to get into the docker container when you are over
the linear zone and get a jstack of the tomee process.
Post it here or in gist and put the link here.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro