tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dmitry_Shu...@kaltire.com>
Subject Apache Ignite initialization before EntityManagerFactory
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 17:03:19 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to use Apache Ignite as a L2 cache in my app.

Both JPA/Hibernate and Ignite are configured to work together, but I'm not sure how to make
the Ignite to started before JPA/Hibernate is initialized. Right now the war deployment fails
when deployer is trying to create EntityManagerFactory and can't find the specified (in persistence.xml)
Ignite instance. Do I have to deploy another app (with Ignite.start() in it) before the 'main'
app or there is some other way to do it?

Cheers,
Dmitry