tomee-users mailing list archives

From Spurthy Rayapati <spurthy.rayap...@psipower.com>
Subject EJB 2.1 Support in TOMEE
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:46:18 GMT
Hi David,

We are in the processing of converting our Weblogic EJB2.1 over to TOMEE
7.1.X

We ran into a couple of issues with the ORM mapping, so we decided to
try the
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/tomee-7.1.x/examples/simple-cmp2
example. The testcases on this maven project are failing.

After going back to https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/tomee-1.7.x
(which is part of the stale branches), the build passed successfully.

Q. Is this a known issue on tomee-7.1.x?

Also, we were planning to use the compile time OpenJPA Enhancer Ant Task
to convert our 2.1 beans and not use the Runtime Enhancer. We tried to
do this on 1.7.x, 7.0.x,7.1.x tomee simple-cmp2 example, but had errors
related to persistence.

Q. Would it be possible to provide us a working example of "Compile time
enhanced" CMP2 bean.

Thank you
--

**Spurthy Rayapati**