tomee-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: TomEE Web vs TomEE MP vs TomEE Plus
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 01:16:08 GMT
Francois does raise a good point about 8.0.0 Final.

We have been releasing ML versions so far and this is a good thing. On the other hand, we
cannot release ML versions indefinitely and we need to move to a stable final version at some
point.

My challenge here is, what are the minimal requirements that we want to fulfil to move to
a Final version?

Cheers,
Roberto