tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject Any reference to OpenTracing
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:47:28 GMT
Hello,

In the TomEE 8.0.0-M2 release note, I have seen: [TOMEE-2280<https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2280>]
- Upgrade to MicroProfile 2.0

But no mention of OpenTracing is written: is it normal ?
Because  TomEE 8.0.0-M1  is, as far I have understood, only OpenTracing 1.0 compliant and
not OpenTracing 1.1 compliant.

Best Regards.

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.