tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE Web vs TomEE MP vs TomEE Plus
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:22:38 GMT
It takes a minimum of 3 days from the start of the process, and typically
one week. It can be longer if there are issues. Releasing is quite
difficult and can take multiple attempts before a vote is even put up. I
think there is general agreement that we're ready for a release. I possibly
might be in a position to kick that off later this week. In general we
don't give release dates, because it can so easily move.

Jon