tomee-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 8.0.0-M2 no more available on download site ?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 09:09:25 GMT
Archived downloads are available here: https://archive.apache.org/dist/tomee/

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 16:08, COURTAULT Francois
<Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> At some point, TomEE 8.0.0-M2 was available at http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html
.
> Any reason why it's not anymore the case ?
>
> Best Regards.
> ________________________________
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax