tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject Try to build a JWT sample
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:56:13 GMT
Hello,

I try to build a simple sample using TomEE MP 7.1.0 but I get an error and I don't know what's
going on or how I can fix that.
For that, I have read the microprofile-jwt-auth-spec-1.0.pdf, so in my war application deployed:

*         I have a public class MPJwtApplication extends Application annotated with @LoginConfig(authMethod
= "MP-JWT", realmName = "TCK-MP-JWT")

*         I have  a resource class  annotated @Path("resources") @RequestScoped where I have

o    @Inject private JsonWebToken callerPrincipal;

o    A @GET public Response test () { System.out.println("JsonWebToken:" + callerPrincipal
+ "."); return Response.ok().build();}

In the war deployed, I also have a beans.xml with the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee"
       xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/beans_1_1.xsd"
       bean-discovery-mode="all">

</beans>

Using Soap UI, I send a GET HTTP request with an Authorization header: bearer <JWT Base
64 encoded>, the error I get is:

22-Feb-2019 15:32:43.729 WARNING [http-nio-8080-exec-20] org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doDefaultLogging
Application {http://jwt.mp/}MPJwtResource has thrown exception, unwinding now org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault:
WebBeans producer : currentPrincipal return type in the component implementation class : org.apache.tomee.microprofile.jwt.cdi.MPJWTProducer
scope type must be @Dependent to create null instance

I was expecting to have the callerPrincipal set to null but why this CDI @Dependent scope
error stuff ?

Any idea ?

Best Regards.
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.