tomee-users mailing list archives

From César Hernández Mendoza <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat context.xml different to Tomee tomee.xml?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:25:06 GMT
Hi Yasemin,

You data source resource definition should go in tomee.xml, you can check
the following references to properly do the declaration:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/datasource-config.html
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/common-datasource-configurations.html

El mar., 9 abr. 2019 a las 18:19, jas_tomee (<yasemin_merve89@hotmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hello everybody,
>
> First I would like to say I am very new in this topic area.
>
> If I want to change a project based on tomcat to tomee, how should the
> change happen in context.xml? As far as I read at tomee the resources are
> defined instead of context.xml in tomee.xml. Should we therefore define the
> ressorucen in tomee.xml instead of in context.xml in tomee?
>
> Many thanks for the enlightenment!
>

> --
> Sent from:

Atentamente: