tomee-users mailing list archives

From rspsuba <rsp.suba2...@gmail.com>
Subject Got this java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ELContextListener when i try to install tomee7.0.0.M1.war in tomcat7.0.84
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2019 14:59:04 GMT
I am trying to install openEB in tomcat .So i thought of install tomee.war in
tomcat7.0.84
i did the following steps
step 1: Renamed tomee-webapp-7.0.0-M3.war to tomee.war and extracted the
tomee.war to tomee folder and copied tomee folder to webapps folder
step 2: Copied tomee-loader.jar from webapps/tomee/lib to tomcat/lib folder
step 3: Added   <Listener
className="org.apache.tomee.loader.OpenEJBListener" /> to server.xml
step 4: mv lib/annotations-api.jar lib/annotations-api.jar_

After restarting tocat,got the below.*please help me *

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ELContextListener
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.FacesInitializerFactory._getDefaultFacesInitializer(FacesInitializerFactory.java:111)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.FacesInitializerFactory.getFacesInitializer(FacesInitializerFactory.java:60)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.ja