tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why jackson and jonhzon shipped with latest TomEE?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:32:51 GMT
Hello,

I agree with dkwakkel, Apache Johnzon should be enought for all TomEE
runtime requirements.Mixing two different JSON processors in same
classpath can lead to a dependency mess.

After all, ActiveMQ is an Apache project, and even if when it was
developed Apache Johnzon wasn't available, it would make great sense
to replace FasterXML Jackson (which isn't an Apache project, even if
it has Apache License 2.0) by Apache Johnzon.

How about a JIRA request on ActiveMQ for this "small" change ? :)

Kind regards,
Alex