tomee-users mailing list archives

From César Hernández Mendoza <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 8 M3 released
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:55:33 GMT
Hi Francois,

Thanks for reaching out. The short answer is that we don't have an official
release date yet.

There are a couple of threads about his topic along with Java 11 so I want
to highlight this reply from David so you can have more context about the
release process:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/681f525a82014b3db61e024d92cddd01a998d2e830a531ddc8abc2f8@%3Cdev.tomee.apache.org%3E

--
Atentamente: