tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing SNAPSHOT in Maven
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 20:32:34 GMT
Can you try adding this staging repository to your ~/.m2/settings.xml:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1134

Something like this should do the trick:

    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>staging-1134</id>
            <repositories>
                <repository>
                    <id>staging-1134</id>
                    <name>Staging-1134</name>
                    <url>
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1134/
</url>
                </repository>
            </repositories>
            <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                    <id>staging-1134</id>
                    <name>Staging-1134</name>
                    <url>
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1134/
</url>
                </pluginRepository>
            </pluginRepositories>
        </profile>
    </profiles>

    <activeProfiles>
        <activeProfile>staging-1134</activeProfile>
    </activeProfiles>

Let us know if that works. It looks like there is a staging repository that
needs to be promoted.

Jon