tomee-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Hernandez <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 21:32:52 GMT
Hi Francois,

In jconsole you find the Stateless container configuration [1] maxSize
along with other +30 related attributes in the section: -> MBeans ->
openejb.management -> Pool

Points to consider:
* You need to have at least one EJB deployed in your TomEE instance
* If you use VisualVM, you need to make sure to install MBeans Browser
plugin first.

[1] http://tomee.apache.org/statelesscontainer-config.html

--
Atentamente: