tomee-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Hernandez <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSONB Capabilities Broken in 7.1.1 Plume?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 00:20:19 GMT
Hi,

I found the commit that introduces the issue David is having.

This is what I did:
- checkout tomee-7.1.x branch and created a separate branch to do git bisect
- Things didn't ran smoothly since gitbisect keeps checking out the master
branch.
- I manually did a git bisect approach and find the

Want to try by yourseld
- checkout tomee-7.1.x on a new local branch
- git revert 4302acab62
- build tomee: mvn clean install -DskipTests
- update jsontest pom.xml to
use: <tomee.version>7.1.2-SNAPSHOT</tomee.version>
- build jsontest: mvn clean package
- the jsontest passes successfully.

I think the next step is to understand what the commit 4302acab62 is doing
since I see that it includes some configuration options. Any help is
appreciated.

>>> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/162,

--
Atentamente: