tomee-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Hernandez <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSONB Capabilities Broken in 7.1.1 Plume?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 16:13:53 GMT
Hi David Gannon,

I did a second swing to this issue [3] without success. This is what I did:

1) I pull TomEE 7.1.x branch [1]
2) Rolled back johnzon from 1.0.2 to 1.0.1 and built TomEE project locally
[2]
3) Ran the example project you provided in the ticket [3]
4) The tests keep failing :(.

I might be already in the path to do a git bisect in the commits from TomEE
7.1.1 up to TomEE 7.1.2 but if someone else wants to help on this task or
have a different idea why this issue is occurring that would be great!

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/tomee-7.1.x
[2] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/292/files
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2565

--