tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <francois.courta...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 07:07:15 GMT
Hello Cesar,

Yes you're right, I have found some useful counters :-)
But I also have discovered that I have a pool by EJB: is it right ?

Just to be clear enough, if our application has 2 stateless EJBs (EJB-A and EJB-B), I will
have one pool for EJB-A  and another pool for EJB-B, with for each, a default MaxSize set
to 10, right ?

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cesar Hernandez [mailto:cesarguate@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 5 août 2019 23:33
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: Having search but not found: JMX counter for current EJB SLSB PoolSize

Hi Francois,

In jconsole you find the Stateless container configuration [1] maxSize along with other +30
related attributes in the section: -> MBeans -> openejb.management -> Pool

Points to consider:
* You need to have at least one EJB deployed in your TomEE instance
* If you use VisualVM, you need to make sure to install MBeans Browser plugin first.

[1] https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftomee.apache.org%2Fstatelesscontainer-config.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7CFrancois.COURTAULT%40gemalto.com%7C7c0e7012f377477a436808d719ec879a%7C37d0a9db7c464096bfe31add5b495d6d%7C0%7C0%7C637006375997388354&amp;sdata=MSmeV3x%2FcF2Mw1BnrT7OK3Ipzc8hUHwUn91QrANev%2FQ%3D&amp;reserved=0

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.