tomee-users mailing list archives

From Berner Martin <Martin.Ber...@qualitasag.ch>
Subject AW: CXF - Config - FaultListener
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2020 06:30:04 GMT

qualitasag.ch
martin.berner@qualitasag.ch
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Berner Martin <Martin.Berner@qualitasag.ch>
Gesendet: Montag, 20. April 2020 17:54
An: users@tomee.apache.org
Betreff: CXF - Config - FaultListener

Hello, everyone,
I want to register my own FaultListener (org.apache.cxf.logging.FaultListener) for CXF to
influence the logging behavior of the WebApplicationExceptionMapper.
What is the best way to do this within the web application.
Or alternatively to influence the logging of WebApplicationException. Especially to prevent
them from ending up in catalina.out.

Thanks for any help.