From Moshe Kaplan <mokp...@gmail.com>
Subject GZIP plug in example
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:24:05 GMT
Hi,

I tried to use the gzip example in a single traffic server mode (without
gunzip), in order to provide a compressed html page as an output of an
uncompressed website.
1. Does this example support this configuration? or Is it intended to
support only the parent/slave traffic servers configuration? (I tried to to
load it, I received no errors in the logs, but the server output was not
compressed or deflated).
2. Are you familiar with other example that changes a buffered response
content (the buffered null plug in buffers the data, but do not provide
example how to modify the buffered content e.g implementing regexps on it)?

Thanks in advance,
Moshe Kaplan