From Jason <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Traffic Server: Caching and Serving Dynamic Content
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:24:19 GMT
I believe you'll have to write a plug-in to handle any URL regex path'ing
beyond what TS considers 'dynamic' (see
http://incubator.apache.org/trafficserver/docs/v2/admin/http.htm#CachingDynamicContent
)

I'm not sure either what you mean, perhaps you could offer a more detailed
explanation?

Also, What type of origin servers are you using?