From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inspecting the cache
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:21:59 GMT
On 06/29/2010 11:46 PM, Pranav Modi wrote:
> To inspect the cache I added the following rule in remap.config -
>
> map http://localhost:8080/cache http://{cache} @action=allow
> @src_ip=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255
>
> The value of the variable proxy.config.http_ui_enabled is 1.
>
> When i navigate to  http://localhost:8080/cache on the browser,  it
> shows the cache page where the links to- 'Lookup Url', 'Delete Url'
> etc. are shown.

Hmmm, not sure, I don't know if anyone has played with the cache
inspector lately. Might be worthwhile filing a bug, so that we don't
forget to test this.

> But on clicking on any of those links shows - 'Your requested URL was
> not found'. What could be the problem?

What is the URL that it's not finding?

> Also, the administrator's guide says to navigate to this url -
> http://{cache}. What does that mean?

That's in forward proxy mode only, which means you'd point your browser
to use TS as the proxy. I think what you did above is preferable in most
cases.

-- leif